What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair - get help now.
- Is there someone you can call - family or a friend?
- Is there a neighbor who can help?
If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm then please call the Police or Emergency Services on 911.
Please find your school in the list below and use the corresponding number:
- Bristol Community Collge:833-434-1217
- Emerson College: 833-434-1217
- Emmanuel College: 617-735-9920 (Select option 2)
- Greenfield Community College: 833-434-1217
- Hellenic College Holy Cross: 833-434-1217
- Laramie County Community College: 833-434-1217
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design:833-434-1217
- Mills College at Northeastern877-233-9477
- Monmouth University: 732-571-7517
- Naropa University: 833-434-1217
- New England Conservatory: 833-434-1217
- Northeastern University: 877-233-9477
- Olin College of Engineering: 833-434-1217
- Salem State University:978-542-8327
- Schoolcraft College: 833-434-1217
- Southwestern Law School: 833-434-1217
- Texas Southern University: 833-434-1217
- United Tribes Technical College: 833-434-1217
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore: 833-434-1217
- Washington & Jefferson College: 833-434-1217
- Worcester State University:833-434-1217
Do you need Medical or Mental Health help?
If you do then it is crucial that you contact the right person and that is most likely to be your doctor. They will know where to get you the specialist help you need.
If your doctor's office is closed their voicemail will direct you to the right place or you can call 911.
Additionally, please see the above numbers to get mental health help from your school.
Need to talk?
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.