Space From Alcohol
Take a fresh look at how much and why you drink, and begin to assess your relationship with alcohol.
Use this program and its interactive tools to explore your relationship with alcohol and learn more about its impact on your life.
- Use the Drink Diary to accurately record and assess how much you are drinking.
- Weigh up the pros and cons of your drinking.
- Consider making changes to how much and the way you drink.
- Learn about the difference between a lapse and a relapse.
- Increase your awareness of your triggers and of high-risk situations and develop a plan for alternative responses.
This program has been designed to help people who are drinking in an excessive, risky or harmful way and are considering making changes to their consumption. This program is not suitable for those with heavy and long-term problematic alcohol consumption.
Space from Alcohol consists of five modules. Complete these in your own time and at your own pace, over approximately five weeks.
Each module contains text, video and audio clips as well as interactive and engaging activities that will help you to better understand and manage your drinking.